Picture Tile Master is a classic number sliding puzzle game using original photography.
The game starts with a scrambled photo, and the goal is to reassemble the photo by moving the puzzle pieces around the board until the photo is complete. It’s a great way to exercise the brain, and appreciate beautiful and original photos all at the same time.
Once you get the hang of solving the puzzles, why not challenge yourself to beat your best times, and complete the puzzles in fewer moves.
My family share a passion for photography, and I have carefully curated and included a number of our photos in Picture Tile Master for your pleasure. I hope you enjoy them.
How to play
Playing Picture Tile Master is easy and very intuitive.
- Touch or Swipe a Tile to move it to an empty space
- Complete the Photo by moving all puzzle pieces to the right places.
- Over 80 carefully curated beautiful original photos.
- Many puzzle sizes (3x3,4x4,5x5,6x6,7x7,8x8,9x9)
- Ability to move several puzzle pieces at once
(Comes in very handy when playing larger puzzle sizes)
- Ability to exit a puzzle at any time and resume later from exactly where you left off.
- Puzzle Preview (Allows you to preview what the puzzle should look like while playing)
- Hide or Show Puzzle gridlines
- Hide or Show numbers on the puzzle pieces
(very helpful to know where the piece should go, especially on larger puzzles)
- Keeps track of completed time and moves count
- Displays best move and best completed time on every puzzle completed
- Star rating awarded for time taken to complete each puzzle.